March 29, 2010

Four Generation of Biting Wit...

What a fantastic weekend!  My mom, her partner, and my grandmother came to visit and we had a great time!  They got to play with Harper, go shopping with us and we went for walks, cooked healthy meals and just enjoyed each others company.

It was a truly a wonderful visit.



There are no pictures where I don't look like a jackass...

With her new found teeth, Harper spent a good amount of time trying to find the finger bones in my mom's hand.  She's also getting much better at using utensils!

She also had a great time in the bathtub.

Caution:  You're about to look at naked baby.  Don't tell Chris Hanson...

Strategic Duck Placement!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It was a fantastic weekend for us, too. The growing Aion family is such a pleasure to be around with Sara's well grounded calm and Justin's doting adoration for the women in his life. And the required trip to Delallo's!

Ethan said...

What a cutie pie. Glad to see lots of family around Harper. Thats what its all about!

Steenhuis Clan Member said...

What a total cutie! I love the multiple generation pictures, those are keepers.

Justin said...

I'm glad you guys like the pics. Other than being in the one, I'm pretty pleased with them.

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails