September 2, 2011

The Mom is Posting Something!!

Good Evening,
I just wanted to share a few gems with you. Phrases if you will. If you are a parent, you will most likely understand, and if you aren't then you will probably still find it amusing or just think I am weird.

"After we clean up the alphabet, then we will be home" - sent as a text to let the Dad know our ETA

"I think she is going to poop a coupon" - In this one I wish she hadn't eaten the coupon, it was for a free chicken sandwich! Dang!

"I'm waiting for the wife to get home, so that I can poop!" - The Dad doesn't feel comfortable having a poop party and inviting everyone.


I know it has been a while since the last post. What?...We have kids! Since the last post I am sure things have changed some. Justin is back to school, and not so sure about it. He is now at the Jr High and to give you an idea of the difference he found a student with a pacifier - NO KIDDING I found it and asked him where it came from. I thought maybe Harper had stolen it from a kid at daycare. He informed me he took it off a student. Gross!!

I have sadly left PTI... :( However I now have a new job in Greensburg! It is very nice to be closer to home and forget when I last filled my gas tank. I am working for Pace Analytical, testing water samples for Radioactivity. It is very different and very busy. I get to take the girls to daycare and I don't have to leave before I get up in the morning... yeah that is early!!

The girls are both doing well. Lil B just had her 6 month check up. She is weighing in at 13 lbs and 25 inches long. She is petite and very happy, strong and giggly! She has 2 (going on 4) teeth and loves to stand and play with Harper. They often giggle at each other. It is too cute!

Miss Harper is also doing well. She has been putting words together to form old Chinese woman sentences.
Ex: "Go nigh nigh?" (She likes to get in our bed and pull up the covers) "Seee down" (this comes with a pat on the floor or wherever might be most inconvenient for you to sit down) "Baby Eeet?" (She likes to try to feed Brynn, that isn't a good idea). "Poo Butt?" (Unfortunately she was accusing someone after she busted them on the toilet)

We are looking forward to the cooling weather of Fall and seeing some friends and family in the upcoming months. I'm sure we will have a few more great phrases, and please feel free to share yours too! Take care!!


Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails