April 28, 2010

VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, I've been playing around with the format of this blog. I'm not totally sold on this one yet, so we'll see how it goes.

I don't have a ton to say, but I wanted to get this video up. It's short and I'll have a longer one up as soon as I get home and find my MicroSD adapter.



Clearly, I need a video camera that is not my cell phone...

Anyone donating?

Also, here are two pictures from this past week. I'm sorry that I'm in the one. I am stunned at what a terrible picture that is...





**EDIT**

There is a new button just to the right there about voting. If you like this blog, please click it. It doesn't ask for any info, but it helps to get this blog read by a few more people. Thanks!

No comments:

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails